February 07, 2023

How Do I ...

Planning & Zoning

I want to appeal a letter I have received from code enforcement on noxious weeds.

If you have been sent a letter from the Code Enforcement Officer giving you a stated amount of time to clean up a noxious weeds issue, according to ordinance, you may file an appeal with the Zoning Board of Appeals.   Click here to download the application.

posted 05-19-2010 [Planning & Zoning]